E3 2022- What We Know About The Canceled Event And What's Replacing It

E3 has been a staple of the games industry for decades, but it’s going through a massive transition right now. After a tumultuous few years punctuated by big publishers pulling out and the COVID-19 pandemic disrupting plans, the ESA has announced that E3 2022 is not happening. While the ESA has said that it plans to return to a live, in-person show in 2023, major publishers are moving forward with their own summer game reveal plans with or without E3. That will make this year unusual–as the show won’t be centralized in Los Angeles, and the events may be spread outside of a single week–and could mark big changes in the years ahead for E3 going forward. Here’s everything we know about E3 2022 and the other showcases that have stepped in to fill the gap.

What h…

Clasico gives Real Madrid´s BBC chance for rare moment over Barcelona´s MSN

Stranded on Los Blancos pedestal, Ronaldo took aim at the remaining supporting cast after February s defeat to Atletico Madrid left Real with no realistic chance of winning the title.

He said: I don t want to disrespect anyone, but when the best players aren t available it s harder to win. I like to play with Karim, with Bale, with Marcelo.

I m not saying the others like Lucas [Vazquez], Jese and [Mateo] Kovacic are not good players they are very good players but it s not the same.

Ronaldo later claimed his intention had only been to point out the misfortune of having Benzema and Bale unavailable.

The Portugal captain s point may have been a valid one. Madrid average a whopping 3.7 goals per game when the BBC are together, which crashes to 2.4 per game …

Bendtner was a menace to Wolfsburg – Allofs

Wolfsburg s sporting director Klaus Allofs says the club had no option but to ban Nicklas Bendtner from the training pitch, claiming the Denmark international had become a menace to the dressing room atmosphere with his disruptive behaviour.

The 28-year-old has been told he is no longer welcome at first-team practice sessions following a number of incidents, including oversleeping and being late to training, with his future at the club now looking bleak.

Fellow attacker Max Kruse had previously escaped such a punishment, instead handed a hefty fine for some late-night misdemeanours.

But Allofs has claimed the situations are different, as the issues involving the Germany attacker did not have any negative influence on the rest of the squad.

I do not want…

Premier League Preview: Manchester City v West Ham

Manchester City welcome West Ham to the Etihad Stadium needing a point to secure their second Premier League crown in three years.

A two-point cushion and an advantage of 13 on goal difference means only a defeat would realistically result in Liverpool claiming the title with a victory over Newcastle United at Anfield

Manuel Pellegrini s men endured a tense opening hour on Wednesday before hammering Aston Villa 4-0 hitting 100 league goals for the season in the process with Yaya Toure s sensational closing solo effort.

It was City s 16 win in 18 league matches on home turf this year, making West Ham s trip north a daunting one. But memories of a dramatic final day in 2012 loom large and mean nothing will be taken for granted.

City entered stoppage time 2-1 down t…

Hazard rules out PSG switch

Eden Hazard has denied claims that he is in line to leave Chelsea and join Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain during the off-season.

The Belgium international, who is set to captain his country at Euro 2016 in the absence of Vincent Kompany, struggled for form and fitness with Chelsea during 2015-16.

His troubles were indicative of a wider problem at Stamford Bridge, as the club failed miserably to defend their Premier League title.

Hazard s struggles led some to suggest he could depart Chelsea, with PSG reportedly interested, but the attacker ruled out that possibility.

PSG are not part of my plans, he told TeleFoot. I have a contract until 2020, I feel good here and I don t want to finish on a season like that.

I left Lille as a boss, and…

Al Jazira boss blames fatigue for ACL exit

Al Jazira coach Caio Junior claimed tiredness cost his team a place in the quarter-finals of the AFC Champions League.

Al Jazira lost 4-2 on penalties to Al Ahli on Tuesday night to end their continental adventure in the Round of 16.

The 2010-11 UAE champions and Saudi King s Cup winners had been locked at 3-3 after 120 minutes, before the dreaded shootout where ACL top-scorer Ricardo Oliveira and veteran defender Lucas Neill missed spot-kicks, before Victor Simoes converted the decisive strike.

Al Jazira s Brazilian boss apologised after his side conceded in the 118th minute in extra-time but said fatigue and the weather had affected his players after a long season.

We are very sorry to concede the goal two minutes before the end, he said.

Ma…